Monday, June 22, 2015

PLANTS OF PEORIA

Visited Peoria, IL this week, and although I had a nice time exploring the small city, I really just enjoyed all of the plant life I passed on the back roads.

Apart from the plant viewing, I visited CrossFit Peoria, which I absolutely loved. Felt just like home, and by that I mean I'm literally still feeling it every time I sit.

Had a great meal at One World Cafe, where I had the most interesting encounter with the owner, Sam. After chatting for just a few minutes over some complimentary hummus, I realized he knew of and was a fan of my biological father whom passed away 7 years ago. 





Sam is a huge OSHO fan, and my father once interviewed him. Turns out it happens to be Sam's favorite interview of OSHO. Such a small world.

Check out the video here: 

Anyways, here are my favorite plants from the area. Enjoy.





 Not a plant, but a seriously cool house on my way to One World Cafe







No comments:

Post a Comment