Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hi World

It has been a minute since I have last blogged, so I am going to start up again religiously!


Honestly, I've been traveling like crazy lately and can't seem to find the time between hopping on planes, shooting, and then seriously snuggling with my cats to get on social media.

However, here are some photos of the most recent adventures I have had in the U.S. this month 

Little Rock, Arkansas 



CrossFit Little Rock...... they were awesome, and they killed me. High recommendations if you're in the area and need a great box to WOD at.



 The Fold. AMAZING Mexican Street Corn. I have had dreams about it since I last ate there.



Hollywood, FL

The  wonderful humans that I call parents


 Basic handstands on the beach


Brother & Girlfriend, Anna


 Bunz on the beach


 Brother & Girlfriend, Kelly


 Love of my life, my niece, Lilly


Some sand and some water that I very much wish I was still in right meow

Los Angeles, CA






Another place I have recurring dreams about : Umami Burger
My menu items : Pickled vegetable plate, with their Sunny Side turkey burger.

Another food suggestion : Avocado Benedict at Sunset Junction




Obviously some of these photos are taken with my iPhone, but sometimes I do not have my DSLR available for multiple reasons, so sue me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment